Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chicken Curry


Ingredients:

Chicken Breasts (I used 3)
1 onion
1 jar thick and chunky salsa
2 Tablespoons curry 
1 cup sour cream

Directions:

Put chicken in the slow cooker.
Combine the onion, salsa, and curry and pour on top of chicken.
Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 to 10 hours. 
Take chicken out and add sour cream to crockpot.
Add sour cream and mix til well blended.
Pour over chicken. 
Serve with rice, or steamed veggies, or both!


Verdict:

This was an easy meal to put together (I did it in about 3 minutes becuase I was in a hurry!). I've never had curry so I don't have much to compare it to, but it wasn't Scott's favorite curry that he's had. I don't think I would cook it again to be honest.. it just wasn't something I loved. It's not that it was bad, just not great either. The picture looks a little on the vomit side.. but it does taste better than it looks, I'll at least give it that much.
Ratings:
Ashley: 7 belches       Scott: 6.3 grunts       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment