Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shredded Pork Sandwiches



Ingredients:

Lloyds shredded pork meat
Rolls

Directions:

Heat meat in microwave as directed on package label.
Cut rolls in half. Fill with meat and enjoy!

Verdict:

I must admit this was a bit of a lazy meal! I ran out of time to put meat in the crock pot and Scott said they have packaged shredded pork so we bought it and it worked out great. I'm not a huge fan of shredded pork sandwiches to begin with so my opinion doesn't matter on this one (when you have to cook something new every day you end up making things you don't neccesarily love..). I will say that considering that it came out of a package it didn't taste too bad. Scott, however, loved this dinner. 

Rating: 

Ashley: 3 belches
Scott: 7 grunts 
Payton: 10 wags 

No comments:

Post a Comment