Thursday, August 4, 2011

Swiss Chicken

Ingredients:

4 Chicken breasts
4 slices swiss cheese
Box of stuffing mix
1/4 cube butter
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Water

Directions:

Place chicken breasts in a pyrex pan.
Cover each piece of chicken with a slice of swiss cheese
Pour cream of chicken cans into a seperate bowl.
Dilute with water until its a gravy consistency.
Pour soup mixture over the top of chicken.
Cook in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Mix stuffing with 1/4 cube melted butter.
Pour stuffing over the top of each chicken the last 15 mintues of cooking.

Verdict:

My chicken breasts were frozen when I started so the cooking time could change if you are starting with thawed meat. We really enjoy this meal, however, everytime I cook it I get super sick feeling! I don't know what it is but by the time it's cooking in the oven I'm ready to throw up. The dinner always turns out really good! It's a good amount of cheesey which I always love!!

Ratings:
Ashley: 8.5 belches       Scott: 9 belches       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment