Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Ingredients:

Chicken breasts
Celery
Grapes
Mayo
Lemon juice
Crescents
Salt and pepper

Directions:

Cook chicken breasts (I used the george forman) until cooked through.
Cut into bite size pieces.
Slice grapes in halves and chop celery into small pieces.
Add celery, grapes, chicken, and mayo together in a bowl.
Pour a small amount of lemon juice in (like a cap full.. not much at all)
Salt and pepper to taste
Cut crescents in half and spoon chicken salad into it. 

Verdict:

The ingredients and directions on this one are all very vague. What my mom told me when I called home from college to make this recipe on my own for the first time was "Just make it look like it's the right consistency". So the amount of grapes, celery, mayo, it's all really up to you. Just for some information I used 3 celery sticks.. and as many grapes as needed to get that "right consistency" :) love you mom! We enjoy this meal a lot! It's very easy and you can add as much variation as you want. Some people do apples or almonds.. spice it up a little I guess?

Rating:
Ashley: belches       Scott: grunts       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment