Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ranch Cheddar Chicken

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch
1 tablespoon flour
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Chicken breasts

Directions:
 Add ranch and flour together and stir well.
In a seperate bowl add the cheddar and parmesan.
Coat the chicken breasts first in the ranch mixture and then in the cheese.
Place on a glass cooking pan.
Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees or until chicken is cooked through

Verdict:

I got this recipe from the back label on the ranch. I saw it on the back when I first bought the ranch and have been wanting to try it since! I'm glad I tried it because it was delicious! Funny that it sat in our fridge for a while and the day I decide to cook the meal Scott had just opened a new bottle of ranch and thrown out the old one.. (new bottle had a different recipe...for tuna... barf!) But I was determined to make the chicken so I hunted down the recipe. It is soo good!! Nice and cheesey, so of course I loved it!! And it really was pretty simple to throw together too. All the ingredients are pretty basic so it's one you could cook often if you dont want to run to the grocery store.

Rating:
Ashley: 8.8 belches       Scott: grunts       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment