Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Honey Baked Chicken



Ingredients:

2-4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Put margarine in a 9 inch square pan and melt for about 5 minutes.
Stir in honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder.
Place chicken in pan and coat both sides with mixture.
Back for 30 minutes, turn and cook for 30 minutes more.
 Serve with rice or noodles

Verdict:

I wasn't a fan of this meal at all. I always ask Scott what he thinks about dinner before he gets the chance to ask me. Being the sweet husband he is, he never says he doesn't like it, or that it tastes discusting.. He claims it's ok, and then once I give my opinion that it's awful he politely agrees. What a good man. But back to the food, don't make this one. I'm not sure exactly what it was that I didn't like about it, it just wasn't good.

Ratings:
Ashley: 4 belches       Scott: 5.5 grunts       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment