Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crunchy Ranch Chicken


Ingredients:

2-4 Chicken breasts
1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
1 packet ranch salad dressing mix
Spray butter

Directions:

Combine crushed corn flakes, parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl.
Spray chicken with butter, and dip in the corn flake mixture. 
Place on a cookie sheet and sprinkle remaining mixture on top.
Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees, or until chicken is cooked through.

Verdict:

Another meal to add to the list to cook again. I was a little confused if I was supposed to have 1 cup of crushed corn flakes, or start with 1 cup of regular and then crush them. I started with 1 cup and then crushed and it worked out just fine. I've decided I love meals that you can put together really quick and still taste great! Scott and I felt it was a little dry and needed just a little ranch to dip it in. And it literally it super crunchy, I wasn't quite expecting that! Overall really delicious though!

Rating:
Ashley: 8.5 belches       Scott: 8.6 grunts       Payton: 10 wags

No comments:

Post a Comment